Plenary: Promoting Green, Inclusive Growth Through Multilateral Development Institutions
March 19, 2019 - 6:30 pm to 7:45 pm
Tuesday, March 19th, 1:30pm-2:45pm
Paul Brest Hall
Cb750 Dohc Wiring Diagram Multilateral Development Banks and Development agencies hold huge potential to promote inclusive and sustainable growth, fight poverty and inequality, and protect the planet. Speakers will discuss ongoing work and opportunities to further amplify approaches for including the values of natural capital in their policies and investments, including harnessing new technologies and data science in easy-to-use tools, standard frameworks and guidance for assessment of green infrastructure approaches, and building capacity among leaders to mainstream these approaches regionally and globally.
Wiring Diagram For Connecting Spotlights Http Www Hilux4X4 Co Za Wire SPEAKERS:
Moderator: Mary Ruckelshaus, Managing Director, Natural Capital Project, Stanford University
- Greg Watson, Lead Specialist, Natural Capital Lab, Climate Change and Sustainable Development Department, Inter-American Development Bank
- TITLE: ‘Opportunities to Scale Public and Private Sector Natural Capital Approaches in Latin America and the Caribbean’
- Zhang Qingfeng, Director, Environment, Natural Resources, and Agriculture Division, East Asia Regional Department, Asian Development Bank
- TITLE: ‘Natural Capital Investments and Policies in the Asian Development Bank’
- Carter Brandon, World Resources Institute, Senior Distinguished Fellow, and outgoing Global Lead Economist, World Bank
- TITLE: ‘Natural Capital at the World Bank: Two Wicked Problems’
- Alessandra Alfieri, Chief, Environmental Economic Accounts Section, Statistics Division, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, United Nations
- TITLE: "The UN's System of Environmental Economic Accounting (UN-SEEA): Opportunities for Impact'